Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kim Kardashian Offers Up First Post-Divorce Interview

Speaking out for her first interview since the announcement of her divorce from Kris Humphries, Kim Kardashian opened up for the ?Kyle and Jackie O? show in Sydney, Australia.

The somber reality TV star told, ?I do want to make clear that I would never marry for a TV show, for money, for anything like that. And I think that?s really ridiculous that I have to even defend that, but I guess, you know, that comes along with when you film your wedding for a reality show.?

With sister Khloe sitting beside her, Kim added that the impending divorce is ?a tough situation? and that she?s ?trying to do the best that I can, and it?s actually kind of an escape to come here.?

Kardashian added that she?s not ready to date or marry anytime soon. ?I think I just want to chill out for a bit,? but did admit, ?I am a hopeless romantic.?


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kim-kardashian/kim-kardashian-offers-first-post-divorce-interview-557933

Amanda Detmer Amanda Marcum Amanda Peet Amanda Righetti

No comments:

Post a Comment