Monday, January 30, 2012

SAG Awards Predictions

In just a little over an hour the SAG Awards will begin but before the winners names are announced I figured I should really share my predictions with you. As I sit here watching E! Live From The Red Carpet, yes I want to watch it all, I am thinking about not only whom I want to win but also whom I think realistically will win. Sometimes those two things are not the same. That being said I give to you my predictions for who will go home a winter at the 2012 SAG Awards, you will find my choices in bold. FILM
 Best Picture
 Bridesmaids
 The Artist
, even though I am secretly rooting for Bridesmaids The Descendants
 The Help
 Midnight in Paris Best Actor 
 George Clooney – The Descendants, it is Clooney’s year again Demian Bichir – A Better Life
 Leonardo DiCaprio – J. Edgar
 Jean Dujardin – The Artist
 Brad Pitt – Moneyball Best Actress 
 Michelle Williams – My Week With Marilyn, she is going to clean up this awards season. Glenn Close – Albert Nobbs
 Viola Davis – The Help
 Meryl Streep – The Iron Lady
 Tilda Swinton – We Need to Talk About Kevin [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/Kau9oAchmWg/

Cristina Dumitru Daisy Fuentes Dania Ramirez Danica Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment