Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nicole Kidman & Sunday Rose: Preschool Partners

Picking up her precious little one from a day at preschool, Nicole Kidman was spotted with Sunday Rose in Los Angeles, CA on Tuesday (February 7).

The “Moulin Rouge” mama was all smiles as she carried her daughter’s pink backpack out to the car, with the two ladies hopping into their seats and speeding away.

During a recent interview for the Television Association Winter Session, Kidman explained that she prefers to keep her personal life out of the spotlight.

The respectable actress told, “Part of the reason of being an actor is you like playing other people’s lives and exploring all the psychologies in that and the emotions. I think having my life be as private and quiet as possible is a way in which then I can go and play characters. I like the privacy of my life and I protect it quite vigilantly.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nicole-kidman/nicole-kidman-sunday-rose-preschool-partners-583556

Drea de Matteo Drew Barrymore Ehrinn Cummings Elena Lyons

No comments:

Post a Comment